Terrorist player can decide to plant a timed bomb OR a remote detonated bomb.
- Primary fire plants timed bomb.
- Holding Secondary fire plants a remote detonated bomb.
- After planting a remote Bomb, the player receives a remote control.
- Firing the remote control immediately detonates the bomb.
- The remote control can be dropped and picked up by other terrorist players.
To prevent abusive tactics, R.B.D. needs proper balancing:
- Planting a remote bomb should take significantly more time to plant than a timed one.
- A remote bomb can be defused in the same way as a timed bomb (10s w/o kit, 5s with).
- The bomb needs to be triggered before the round time runs out.
- Round Time will not extended as it is with a timed explosion.
- If a remote bomb is planted, but not detonated, the CT’s win when time runs out.
- Winning a round with a remote bomb rewards the same money as a timed bomb.
Remote Bomb Detonation is intended as a tactical option.