An alternative to the bomb, the suicide vest grants a terrorist player the ability to blow himself up on a bomb site to win the round.
- Tradeable by the Terrorist that posesses the bomb:
- Replaces/removes the regular bomb.
- Can be equipped stand-alone or on top of a kevlar vest.
- The player trading the bomb vs. the Suicide Vest receives 1.200,- $.
- Once purchased, CT’s will receive a notification that they deal with a suicide bomber.
- Disarms the terrorist wearing it:
- While equipped, the player can not switch to a firearm, knife, or grenades.
- Vest can be dropped on the ground and put on by other terrorists.
- Vest is dropped on death.
- Once the Vest is dropped on the ground, it can be defused at any time/place by a CT.
- Once inside a bomb site, the player can trigger instant suicide bombing.
- A bomb site destruction by suicide yields less money than a remote or timed detonation.
Suicide bombing is intended as a tactical option for eco-rounds.